Customer Success Manager
Atlas Health is seeking a Customer Success Manager for a full-time role in Austin Texas. The Customer Success Manager will implement Atlas technology and services at partner health systems. The Customer Success Manager works closely and collaboratively with health system partners, Atlas engineering, and Atlas financial counseling teams to drive results and long-term partnerships. This role reports to the company’s CEO.
- Partner with providers to understand their current state philanthropic enrollment and reimbursement workflow. Leverage industry expertise, Atlas product expertise, and philanthropic program expertise to design future state philanthropic workflows with consent from provider stakeholders – users, managers, buyers.
- Oversee all phases of the implementation cycle, establish program plans and schedules, track issues, manage deadlines, and drive on-time execution. Create efficient and reliable structures that scale.
- Coordinate resources to effectively ensure successful execution of data integration, in a timely and cost-effective manner. Ensures that the highest quality of service is provided.
- Create and maintain a roadmap for each partner.
- Mediate and escalate issues. Coordinate action plans with Atlas leadership. Make certain all partner issues are satisfactorily resolved in a timely manner.
- Provide input to Atlas leadership for strategic decisions that affect corporate-wide operational effectiveness. Promote teamwork, discussion, and cooperation among internal and external staff, ensure timely communication and sharing of information.
- Assist with the hiring, scheduling, training, coaching and mentoring of talented customer success personnel.
- Network with key partners to attract candidates and support recruitment activities. Assess employee performance and make disciplinary, termination and/or compensation recommendations.
- Identify and understand current and future opportunities for program growth and development. Lead teams to engage all stakeholders to ensure optimal partner performance. Evaluate new programs to target opportunities for optimization of revenue.
- Identify and communicate risks to internal and external teams. Leads the action planning process to mitigate risks in a timely manner. Responsible for ensuring that operational requirements are clearly articulated, documented, and executed.
- 3+ years experience in hospital revenue cycle or hospital pharmacy
- 5+ years of practical and progressive experience in large, complex, health system technology implementations
- 2+ years experience working in a fast-pace startup environment
- 2+ years management experience preferred but not required
Why Join Our Team
Because you’re motivated by a combination of success, working alongside amazing team players, continuous learning, financial freedom, and have a passion for helping people. Our solution helps people who access essential medical treatment, and avoid financial ruin from medical debt. You want to be part of our journey and play a key role in our success.
Atlas develops technology to match patients with the best financial aid programs to fund their medical care. We have the largest database of medical financial aid programs, including philanthropic foundations, government-sponsored programs, and more. Our matching engine processes clinical, financial, insurance, demographic, and claims data to return confidence-scored program matches and projected reimbursements that drastically reduce or eliminate medical bills for patients.
Atlas values diversity of all kinds, and we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.