Client Success Manager (West, Central, East)
Atlas Health is seeking Client Success Managers for full-time roles in the west, central, and east United States. The Client Success Managers will implement Atlas technology and services, drive outcomes, and manage client relationships on an ongoing basis. They will work closely and collaboratively with all client stakeholders, as well as Atlas product, engineering, sales, and patient advocacy teams to drive results and long-term partnerships.
- Drive medical financial aid workflow evolution with all client stakeholders – users, managers, product owners, and buyers.
- Lead implementations – establish plans and schedules, track issues, manage deadlines, and drive on-time execution.
- Coordinate resources to effectively ensure successful execution of data integration.
- Create and evolve client partnership roadmaps
- Mediate and escalate issues. Make certain all client issues are satisfactorily resolved in a timely manner.
- Make strategic decisions that affect corporate-wide operational effectiveness. Promote teamwork, discussion, and cooperation among internal and external stakeholders, ensure timely communication and sharing of information.
- Identify and understand current and future opportunities for growth and product development.
- Identify and communicate risks to internal and external teams. Lead the action planning process to mitigate risks in a timely manner.
- 3+ years experience in health system pharmacy
- 2+ years experience in health system revenue cycle
- 2+ years of practical and progressive experience in large, complex, health system technology implementations
- Experience working in a fast-pace environment
Why Join Our Team
Because you’re motivated by a combination of success, working alongside amazing team players, continuous learning, financial freedom, and have a passion for helping clients and patients. Atlas helps people access essential medical treatment, and avoid financial ruin from medical debt. You want to be part of the journey and play a key role in the organization’s success.
Atlas develops technology to match patients with the best financial aid programs to fund their medical care. We have the largest database of medical financial aid programs, including philanthropic foundations, government-sponsored programs, and more. Our matching engine processes clinical, financial, insurance, demographic, and claims data to return confidence-scored program matches and projected reimbursements that drastically reduce or eliminate medical bills for patients.
Atlas values diversity of all kinds, and we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.