Customer Operations Director
Atlas Health is seeking a Customer Operations Director for a full-time role anywhere in the USA. The Customer Operations Director will implement Atlas products, drive outcomes, and manage accounts. The Customer Operations Director will work closely and collaboratively with all customer stakeholders, as well as internal product, engineering, sales, and financial counseling teams to drive results and long-term partnerships. This role reports to the CEO.
- Drive financial aid workflow evolution with all customer stakeholders – users, managers, product owners, and buyers.
- Oversee the implementation – establish program plans and schedules, track issues, manage deadlines, and drive on-time execution. Create efficient and reliable structures that scale.
- Coordinate resources to effectively ensure successful execution of data integration.
- Create and maintain a roadmap for each customer.
- Mediate and escalate issues. Make certain all customer issues are satisfactorily resolved in a timely manner.
- Make strategic decisions that affect corporate-wide operational effectiveness. Promote teamwork, discussion, and cooperation among internal and external staff, ensure timely communication and sharing of information.
- Assist with the hiring, scheduling, training, coaching and mentoring of talented customer operations personnel.
- Attract candidates and support recruitment activities. Assess employee performance and make disciplinary, termination and/or compensation recommendations.
- Identify and understand current and future opportunities for growth and product development.
- Identify and communicate risks to internal and external teams. Leads the action planning process to mitigate risks in a timely manner. Responsible for ensuring that operational requirements are clearly articulated, documented, and executed.
- 4+ years experience in hospital revenue cycle, hospital pharmacy, or oncology operations
- 6+ years of practical and progressive experience in large, complex, health system technology implementations
- 3+ years experience working in a fast-pace startup environment
- 3+ years management experience preferred but not required
Why Join Our Team
Because you’re motivated by a combination of success, working alongside amazing team players, continuous learning, financial freedom, and have a passion for helping people. Our solution helps people who access essential medical treatment, and avoid financial ruin from medical debt. You want to be part of our journey and play a key role in our success.
Atlas develops technology to match patients with the best financial aid programs to fund their medical care. We have the largest database of medical financial aid programs, including philanthropic foundations, government-sponsored programs, and more. Our matching engine processes clinical, financial, insurance, demographic, and claims data to return confidence-scored program matches and projected reimbursements that drastically reduce or eliminate medical bills for patients.
Atlas values diversity of all kinds, and we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.