Director of Regional Account Team
Atlas is seeking a Director of Regional Account Team who will lead a team of 10-15 Regional Account Manager Sales Representatives. Each Sales Representative will cover 100-200 client prospects. As the Director, you will be responsible for enabling your team to achieve sales targets in a high-pressure environment.
- Successful leadership of sales teams in a time sensitive manner
- High say / do ratio and holding their team accountable
- Identify sales talent, develop teams quickly, and dismiss unproductive colleagues
- Sells technology-enabled service solutions
- Works well with teams (Sales, Operations, Solution Architecture, Client Success, and Demonstrations)
- Performs well in a rapid growth organization
- Sales growth methodology (Miller Heiman or like)
- Passion for patient advocacy and the patient experience
- Written and verbal communication, listening, client service and organizational skills
- Team-building and resourceful problem-solvers who can motivate and coach sales colleagues, generate change and work with a diverse group of people
- Strong analytical, time management and leadership skills
- Manage market analysis tools – CRM (preferably Hubspot), various online and software tools exist that can help Sales Managers determine demographics, client behavior, market trends
- Proficient with forecasting, goals and actual sales performance
- Hiring and training sales colleagues
- Evaluating sales processes and procedures
- Creating sales department budgets
- Developing sales reports
- Generating new sales and retaining existing clients
- Develops a territory-specific plan to grow Atlas client base
- Drives decision-making integral to deal development, closes new business, and accountable for the implications of those decisions
- Thinks creatively about how to bundle Atlas’ solutions
- Able to change tactics midstream when an approach is not working
Conducts positive negotiations, ability to compromise, handles conflict, seeks common ground, articulates own and other’s goals, stays focused on a positive outcome.
- Negotiates skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups
- Gains the trust of other parties in the negotiations
- Settles differences with ease and wins concessions while maintaining the relationship
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ sales experience (preferably in the healthcare industry), including at least one of the following:
5 years’ consultative selling to C-Suite executives
2 years as a business unit leader
4 years’ management consulting
- Ability to write and develop complex documents with little to no supervision, including:
- Ability to work in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and quality output
- Experience with CRM system and preferably Google Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Calendar, Google+, Sites, Hangouts, and Keep)
Why Join Our Team
Because you’re motivated by a combination of success, working alongside amazing team players, continuous learning, financial freedom, and have a passion for helping clients and patients. Atlas helps people access essential medical treatment, and avoid financial ruin from medical debt. You want to be part of the journey and play a key role in the organization’s success.
Atlas develops technology to match patients with the best financial aid programs to fund their medical care. We have the largest database of medical financial aid programs, including philanthropic foundations, government-sponsored programs, and more. Our matching engine processes clinical, financial, insurance, demographic, and claims data to return confidence-scored program matches and projected reimbursements that drastically reduce or eliminate medical bills for patients.
Atlas values diversity of all kinds, and we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.