Regional Vice President of Sales
The Director of Pharmacy Solutions has resonsibility for developing, supporting, and implementing Atlas Health solutions. Reports directly to the VP of Pharmacy.
- Provides pharmacy content expertise associated with high-cost specialty therapies across sales, implementation, and engineering teams.
- The Director will position strategic solutions for clients, support implementation initiatives, and provide direction on product enhancements and development.
- This individual will help lead and execute Atlas services around prior authorization of complex and high-cost therapies under both the medical and pharmacy benefit.
- The individual will exercise leadership and accountability to meet the needs of patients, client, and staff in a manner consistent with Atlas Health’s values.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, PharmD preferred.
- Three years pharmacist experience or equivalent required.
- Completion of an ASHP-accredited Pharmacy Practice (PGY1) Residency, Speciality (PGY2) Residency, or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent communication skills; self-initiative, innovation, leadership organizational and collaborative skills.
- Expertise with prior authorization for specialty drug therapy under both medical and pharmacy benefit.
- Previous experience with application of change management concepts within health system pharmacy operations.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in various areas of pharmacy, including but not limited to: operations, systems, technology, and personnel management.
- Demonstrate an ability to utilize effective communication, presentation, and analytical skills.
- Embraces and promotes a change-oriented culture, exhibits flexibility to adapt to and work effectively in new situations, and with various individuals or groups.
Atlas develops technology to match patients with the best financial aid programs to fund their medical care. We have the largest database of medical financial aid programs, including philanthropic foundations, government-sponsored programs, and more. Our matching engine processes clinical, financial, insurance, demographic, and claims data to return confidence-scored program matches and projected reimbursements that drastically reduce or eliminate medical bills for patients.
Atlas values diversity of all kinds, and we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.