Fullstack Growth Engineer
Atlas Health is seeking a Fullstack Growth Engineer for a full-time role anywhere in the United States, to work on a wide variety of growth related engineering activities. Your tasks will include building web applications, designing database schemas, and creating API endpoints. You will make a huge impact while shaping our company and culture.
- Experience working in a fast-paced healthcare start-up environment
- Experience working on a remote team
- Experience building prototypes in React and Flask
- A team player who works well with all departments in the company
- Excellent technical and non-technical communication skills
- Experience working with health system customers and designing features from start to deploy
- Strong design sense
- Web application development in React – 3+ years experience
- Python – 3+ years experience
- SQL – 3+ years experience
- Elastic Search
- Experience with feature flags and A/B testing
- Friendly environment with collaborative, motivated team
- Flat organization – your ideas have impact
Atlas develops technology to match patients with the best financial aid programs to fund their medical care. We have the largest database of medical financial aid programs, including philanthropic foundations, government-sponsored programs, and more. Our matching engine processes clinical, financial, insurance, demographic, and claims data to return confidence-scored program matches and projected reimbursements that drastically reduce or eliminate medical bills for patients.
Atlas values diversity of all kinds, and we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.