Healthcare Data Integration Architect
Atlas Health is seeking a Healthcare Data Integration Architect for a full-time role anywhere in the United States. The Healthcare Data Integration Architect performs a wide variety of backend engineering activities to support our innovative technology platform. This includes integrating healthcare provider data into our systems and writing clean and maintainable code. The ideal candidate is a data-enthusiast with an entrepreneurial mindset and strong work ethic.
- Integrate healthcare provider data with our systems
- Produce reports using SQL
- Push clean, readable code and documentation with Git
- 2+ years of hands on experience scripting with CCL
- 2+ years of FHIR, certification strongly preferred but not required
- 2+ years of Bridges experience, certification preferred but not required
- 4+ years experience in SQL, and cleaning and preparing data
- 2+ years experience working in a fast-pace startup environment
- Python experience with web or data applications preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills with ability to lead data architecture discussions
- Ability to develop and execute technical data integration customizations including API calls
Why Join Our Team
Because you’re motivated by a combination of success, working alongside amazing team players, continuous learning, financial freedom, and have a passion for helping people. Our solution helps people who access essential medical treatment, and avoid financial ruin from medical debt. You want to be part of our journey and play a key role in our success.
Atlas develops technology to match patients with the best financial aid programs to fund their medical care. We have the largest database of medical financial aid programs, including philanthropic foundations, government-sponsored programs, and more. Our matching engine processes clinical, financial, insurance, demographic, and claims data to return confidence-scored program matches and projected reimbursements that drastically reduce or eliminate medical bills for patients.
Atlas values diversity of all kinds, and we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.