Atlas Health is seeking a Marketing Director for a full-time, remote role leading and executing the company’s marketing efforts. This person will be expected to update our marketing strategy, deliver high quality marketing materials, and take a hands-on approach to all execution. You will work directly with the senior management team as well as with our front-line patient advocates to tell our company, patients’, and health system partners’ stories.
- Own the Atlas brand across all external channels and materials.
- Elevate the Atlas brand image to correspond to each stage of the company’s growth and expansion.
- Develop creative ways through content to get our messages into the market–outside of the standard eBooks and white papers.
- Research trends related to our business and build a content plan that tackles the topics in strategic, impactful, and compassionate ways.
- Write, edit, and manage content. Manage content-producing and content amplification agencies.
- Look at content holistically with an eye on how to repurpose and reimagine into other assets and channels.
- Work hand in hand with sales team to generate demand through marketing efforts with target buyer audiences
- Develop and distribute content with an emphasis on demand generation
Public Relations & Social Media
- Develop timely and compelling stories that highlight Atlas differentiators for target publications and audiences
- Maintain and grow social media presences with channel-specific content
- Manage public relations agency
- At least 7-10 years of marketing experience at a start-up or innovating healthcare company
- Excellent written communications skills: ability to deliver polished materials and messaging internally and externally with minimal review and editing
- Hands-on doer who thrives on not just getting things done, but getting them done well
- Embraces change, growth, and collaboration
Why Join Our Team
Because you’re motivated by a combination of success, working alongside amazing team players, continuous learning, financial freedom, and have a passion for helping clients and patients. Atlas helps people access essential medical treatment, and avoid financial ruin from medical debt. You want to be part of the journey and play a key role in the organization’s success.
Atlas develops technology to match patients with the best financial aid programs to fund their medical care. We have the largest database of medical financial aid programs, including philanthropic foundations, government-sponsored programs, and more. Our matching engine processes clinical, financial, insurance, demographic, and claims data to return confidence-scored program matches and projected reimbursements that drastically reduce or eliminate medical bills for patients.
Atlas values diversity of all kinds, and we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.