Regional Account Manager
Atlas is seeking a Regional Account Manager who is an individual contributor that owns and manages a pipeline of 100-150 potential hospitals and health system clients organized in our CRM. You will connect, learn, educate, strategize, and successfully close deals through a high volume of outbound sales calls, email campaigns, and onsite events. The individual reports directly to the Director of Regional Accounts. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals. You’ll collaborate with colleagues in a supportive virtual team environment with the added flexibility of a remote workspace.
Develops new business, identifies, and sells to client needs, delivers effective presentations, uses samples/literature efficiently, handles objections thoughtfully, uses closing skills appropriately, maintains account records and achieves business plan goals.
- Professionally persistent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Delivers value proposition in a clear and concise manner
- Understands and handles objections in a thoughtful manner
- Timely management of leads and contacts in CRM system
- Develops meaningful relationships with clients to build trust
- Follows up on cold and warm leads to further the sales process
- Sets and meets sales goals and objectives set by leadership
- Improves sales skills to increase sales success rates
- Commands attention and manages group processes during presentations
- Able to change tactics midstream when an approach is not working
Builds client confidence, assumes responsibility for solving client problems, ensures commitments to clients are met, solicits opinions and ideas from clients. This competency applies to both external and internal clients.
- Uses first-hand client feedback for improvements in products and services
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with clients and gains their trust and respect
- Exceptionally responsive to client needs and requests
- Self-starter that works well in a team environment with high say / do ratio
- Sales experience
- Demonstrated success delivering sales through tactics including cold calling, email drip campaigns, onsite meetings, objection handling, and closing.
- Tenacious prospecting success and establish contacts at the C-Suite level, and leadership positions in Revenue Cycle, Pharmacy, Oncology / Infusion
- Sells technology-enabled service solutions
- Passion for patient advocacy and the patient experience
- 2+ years’ sales experience, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Ability to write and develop documents, including: Proposals, Executive-level presentations, and RFP responses
- Ability to work in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and quality output
- Experience with CRM system and preferably Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
Why Join Our Team
Because you’re motivated by a combination of success, working alongside amazing team players, continuous learning, financial freedom, and have a passion for helping clients and patients. Atlas helps people access essential medical treatment, and avoid financial ruin from medical debt. You want to be part of the journey and play a key role in the organization’s success.
Atlas develops technology to match patients with the best financial aid programs to fund their medical care. We have the largest database of medical financial aid programs, including philanthropic foundations, government-sponsored programs, and more. Our matching engine processes clinical, financial, insurance, demographic, and claims data to return confidence-scored program matches and projected reimbursements that drastically reduce or eliminate medical bills for patients.
Atlas values diversity of all kinds, and we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.