Remote Patient Advocate
Atlas Health is seeking a remote Patient Advocate for a full-time role. The purpose of this position is to further extend our market leading medical financial aid technology platform. You will work with the management team and report to the Manager of Patient Advocacy.
- Enroll patients in philanthropic aid programs
- Effectively manage post-enrollment work such as submitting claims or ordering medications
- Providing exceptional customer service both to the patient and client at all times
- Identify issues and opportunities to improve the product
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in customer service preferred
Why Join Our Team
Because you’re motivated by a combination of success, working alongside amazing team players, continuous learning, financial freedom, and have a passion for helping clients and patients. Atlas helps people access essential medical treatment, and avoid financial ruin from medical debt. You want to be part of the journey and play a key role in the organization’s success.
Atlas develops technology to match patients with the best financial aid programs to fund their medical care. We have the largest database of medical financial aid programs, including philanthropic foundations, government-sponsored programs, and more. Our matching engine processes clinical, financial, insurance, demographic, and claims data to return confidence-scored program matches and projected reimbursements that drastically reduce or eliminate medical bills for patients.
Atlas values diversity of all kinds, and we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.