Senior Backend Engineer
Atlas Health is seeking a Senior Backend Engineer for a full-time role anywhere in the United States, to work on a wide variety of backend engineering activities. Your tasks will include integrating healthcare provider data into our systems and managing our cloud infrastructure. You will make a huge impact within our team while shaping our company and culture.
- Experience working in a fast-paced healthcare start-up environment
- Excellent technical and non-technical communication skills
- Experience working with healthcare IT and designing features from start to deploy
- Python – 4+ years of experience
- Google Cloud Platform – 2+ years experience
- SQL – 4+ years experience
- Elasticsearch – 2+ years of experience
- EPIC, Cerner, or Meditech
- Experience working on a remote team
- Help reduce medical bills for people nationwide
- Generous compensation, including equity
- Friendly, collaborative, motivated team
- Flat organization – your ideas have impact
Atlas develops technology to match patients with the best financial aid programs to fund their medical care. We have the largest database of medical financial aid programs, including philanthropic foundations, government-sponsored programs, and more. Our matching engine processes clinical, financial, insurance, demographic, and claims data to return confidence-scored program matches and projected reimbursements that drastically reduce or eliminate medical bills for patients.
Atlas values diversity of all kinds, and we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.