Vice President of Pharmacy Solutions
The Vice President of Pharmacy solutions will exercise leadership and accountability in order to meet the needs of patients, clients, and staff in a manner consistent with the Atlas Health Vision, Mission and Values.
- Provide pharmacy expertise associated with Atlas solutions. This includes working with Sales, Operations, and Engineering teams.
- Position strategic solutions for clients.
- Support sales and operational initiatives.
- Provide direction on product enhancement and development
- Develop brand awareness by assisting with marketing strategies and networking with prospective clients.
- Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy. PharmD is preferred
- Professional Experience Requirements: Minimum 2 to 5 years experience as an executive pharmacy leader
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation), able to effectively communicate with C-suite executives
- Ability to assess information from diverse sources and present findings in a clear and concise fashion
- Must possess self-initiative, innovation, leadership organizational and collaborative skills
- Strong understanding of current and emerging trends in pharmacy including specialty
- Capable of building productive relationships with team members and stakeholders across the organization
- Expertise with operational aspects of specialty drug therapy under both medical and pharmacy benefits
- Knowledgeable and experienced in various areas of pharmacy, including but not limited to: operations, systems, technology, and personnel management
- Embraces and promotes a change-oriented culture, exhibits flexibility to adapt to and work effectively in new situations, and with various individuals or groups
- Significant pharmacy contacts at the executive level
- Comfortable and able to execute in a rapid growth organization
- Must pass standard background check and medical clearance as needed per required mandates, etc.
Atlas develops technology to match patients with the best financial aid programs to fund their medical care. We have the largest database of medical financial aid programs, including philanthropic foundations, government-sponsored programs, and more. Our matching engine processes clinical, financial, insurance, demographic, and claims data to return confidence-scored program matches and projected reimbursements that drastically reduce or eliminate medical bills for patients.
Atlas values diversity of all kinds, and we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.