Comprehensive Value Across the Enterprise
Finance / Revenue Cycle
Guaranteed reimbursement lift
Enroll all patients in all available programs to fill coverage gaps, reduce uncompensated care, and grow reimbursement from external philanthropic funds in two ways.
- Convert previously written off accounts (both charity care and bad debt) to revenue opportunities with programs that cover dates of service up to 365 days in arrears.
- Activate and enroll patients in advance of covered procedures to get reimbursed without having to collect from the patient after the fact.
The use cases and opportunities are varied and complex, but there are thousands of non-traditional secondary payers available. Atlas has the expertise, technology, and financial navigators to maximize enrollments and financial outcomes.
Drive Cost-Savings Beyond PAPs and 340B
Benefit from the specialization of a pharmacy-specific tech-enabled service that includes a wider variety of programs that fund patient care. Traditionally a market for drug transactions, the last decade has seen tremendous growth in payment support for medication. Now is the time to invest and scale.
- Enroll all patients in all available programs to reduce drug spend, increase prescription fill-rates, and improve medication adherence and outcomes.
- Drive substantial impact to your P&L.
- Expand from patient assistance to additional programs that pay the patient copay, deductible, and co-insurance for thousands of medications.
- Integrate with your health system’s broader financial aid efforts to help patients fill coverage gaps and receive the care they need.
Because pharmacy operations are highly specialized, Atlas Navigator provides tools specifically designed to save your team time. With additional stakeholders in finance and oncology, pharmacy executives can lead the charge on solving coverage gaps holistically to help the entire organization streamline operations and increase reimbursement.
Automate Philanthropic Reimbursement
People shouldn’t have to choose between staying healthy and putting food on the table. When it comes to oncology, this dilemma is acutely present due to the high cost of drugs and treatment, as well as the typical duration of care. Atlas Navigator powers oncology financial aid departments with access and automation for billions in funding from cancer-specific government programs, free drug, copay, foundations, and more.
- Leverage best-in-class financial navigators who have the clinical experience, program expertise, and bedside manner to delight your patients and maximize financial results.
- Arm in house staff with the data, tools, and automation to manage more patients than ever before.
Atlas streamlines all workflows and communication across financial navigation, pharmacy, and billing to maximize reimbursement from philanthropic programs. Atlas offers the opportunity to drive P&L performance while reducing financial burden for patients and their families.