Financial Aid Database
Largest database of medical financial aid programs, always growing and up-to-date
Algorithms analyze millions of data points to match more accounts, continuously improved by machine learning
Best-in-class workflow tool that automates tedious enrollment and reimbursement tasks
Hospitals and Health Systems
Smartsource medical financial aid with Atlas Navigator to maximize results with no financial risk.
- Enroll patients in all external programs to fill coverage gaps and convert uncompensated care to revenue.
- Drive supply chain cost-savings by capturing and optimizing life science and device opportunities.
Leverage the data, tools, automation, and best-in-class financial navigators to reduce patient financial toxicity and drive operational performance.
- Capture and optimize all opportunities for government, life science, and philanthropic assistance to drive P&L performance.
- Streamline workflows and communication across pre-cert, financial navigation, pharmacy, and billing. Deliver an amazing low-touch high-impact patient experience
Harness data, tools, automation, and program enrollment specialists to optimize all reimbursement opportunities with efficiency.
- Capture and optimize all life science and foundation programs to drive fill-rates and payments.
- Demonstrate higher levels of compliance with financial screening and document repository tooling for copay waivers when no external programs are available.
Enroll patients in medical financial aid programs to fill coverage gaps and get reimbursed for care delivered, so you can serve your community and keep the lights on.
- Holistically manage coverage solutions for uninsured and underinsured.
- Eligibility and enrollment automation to help more patients with less staff.
Embrace digitization and automation to process more applications in less time.
- Reduce fraud and save money with eligibility data validation technology.
- Tap into external programs and funding sources to find the best coverage solution for patients while preserving government resources for others in need.
On a Mission
We believe patients shouldn’t have to choose between staying healthy and putting food on the table. Our mission is to improve and save lives by ensuring every patient can access and afford care.
The financial aspects of our healthcare system are challenging. The market needs service and technology solutions that create value for all stakeholders. We’re doing our part by enrolling patients in the best available financial aid programs available.